Monday, October 12, 2009

Social Dinner at SOL Square

SOL Square - Conference Dinner with a twist.






























Social Dinner at SOL Square was a blast. What a fantastic night, it was great to move about the venues catching up with colleagues and meeting new colleagues.







From the "Yellow Cross" where I met some ITSIG committee members and shared a few drinks including a gold snaps cocktail. We nibbled on some breads while chatting about ITSIG Eventually I moved on to the "Fish & Chip" bar where I ran in Dorothy and "Scarecrow" alias Jo and Andy from NZMS.















What a blast they were and the free draw for food or alcohol was a blast.




I tried my luck and got some cheerios chips and bread. Very nice.


Lots of laughs and talking about conference too.



I met Craig who was one of teh Conference Committee members.
Some networking ensued. It was a great night. I then sat with Andy Jo, Craig and few others have my dinner and drinks while chatting away.






A great night out drinking relaxing and networking at the same time. I exchanged a few business card too.



Andy had lots of stories to tell or should say Scarecrow. Dorothy flitted about clicking her shoes moving here there and everywhere.

later on around 11.15pm I moved off to Fat Eddies upstairs, a very cool bar great live music playing and a chance to dance so of the food and drink off.



I also caught up with a few more colleagues I had met earlier on at Conference.


Finally at 1.30pm I headed off to my motel... at the pink I ran in Heather Lamond and one of her younger staff a first time conference goer, Kate.

I stopped and chatted and had a drink. I then met a CCC worker and we got chatting.

At 2.30 I finally made tracks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment